Project Canary CEO, Chris Romer, participated as a panelist in a webinar, “Greening Gas Across the Value Chain” hosted by e-dialogues.
- Recorded: Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM Mountain Time Zone
- Morgan Bazilian, Director, Payne Institute at Colorado School of Mines
- Howard Dieter, VP Environmental, Health & Safety, Jonah Energy LLC
- Chris Romer, Co-Founder and CEO, Project Canary
- David Stewart, VP, EHS & Regulatory, Crestone Peak Resources
The discussion will focus on:
- The vital role of continuous monitoring – a solution towards a sustainable energy future
- The implications and benefits of continuous monitoring beyond regulatory compliance
- Technology and innovation in the energy industry
NOTE: To watch this webinar you must be a member of Energy Dialogues. It is FREE to become a member and this link re-directs to a “join membership” if you are not already a member.
About Project Canary
Project Canary® is an environmental data and software company that collects, analyzes, quantifies, and visualizes asset-level environmental risk assessments and emission profiles. As a measurement, reporting, and verification (MRV) solution, the Canary SENSE Platform™ integrates a networked sensor canopy, including 3rd party sensor data and assessment scores, to provide independently verifiable climate attribute data for upstream, midstream, and CCS (carbon capture and sequestration) projects. Project Canary’s insights help energy organizations improve performance, manage risks, and deliver auditable decarbonization data. Formed as a Public Benefit Corporation, the U.S. Colorado-based team includes scientists, engineers, and industry operators focused on the path to True Zero™.
media requests: [email protected]