Project Canary CEO, Chris Romer, participated as a panelist in a webinar, “Greening Gas Across the Value Chain” hosted by e-dialogues.
- Recorded: Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM Mountain Time Zone
- Morgan Bazilian, Director, Payne Institute at Colorado School of Mines
- Howard Dieter, VP Environmental, Health & Safety, Jonah Energy LLC
- Chris Romer, Co-Founder and CEO, Project Canary
- David Stewart, VP, EHS & Regulatory, Crestone Peak Resources
The discussion will focus on:
- The vital role of continuous monitoring – a solution towards a sustainable energy future
- The implications and benefits of continuous monitoring beyond regulatory compliance
- Technology and innovation in the energy industry
NOTE: To watch this webinar you must be a member of Energy Dialogues. It is FREE to become a member and this link re-directs to a “join membership” if you are not already a member.
About Project Canary
Project Canary, based in Denver, Colorado, is a mission-driven B-Corporation accountable to a double bottom line of profit and the social good. We believe it is possible to create a financially successful, self-sustaining business that “does well and does good.” Our goal is to mitigate climate change by helping the oil and gas industry operate on a cleaner, more efficient, more sustainable basis. Our proven technology monitors emissions of methane and VOC on a near-real-time basis, enabling energy producers to rapidly and effectively identify and remediate fugitive emissions. The Project Canary solution is continuous, rugged, simple and affordable.
Operations/Client Success Manager