- Day: Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM Mountain Time Zone
- Morgan Bazilian, Director, Payne Institute at Colorado School of Mines
- Howard Dieter, VP Environmental, Health & Safety, Jonah Energy LLC
- Chris Romer, Co-Founder and CEO, Project Canary
- David Stewart, VP, EHS & Regulatory, Crestone Peak Resources
The discussion will focus on:
- The vital role of continuous monitoring – a solution towards a sustainable energy future
- The implications and benefits of continuous monitoring beyond regulatory compliance
- Technology and innovation in the energy industry
About Project Canary
Project Canary, based in Denver, Colorado, is a mission-driven B-Corporation accountable to a double bottom line of profit and the social good. We believe it is possible to create a financially successful, self-sustaining business that “does well and does good.” Our goal is to mitigate climate change by helping the oil and gas industry operate on a cleaner, more efficient, more sustainable basis. Our proven technology monitors emissions of methane and VOC on a near-real-time basis, enabling energy producers to rapidly and effectively identify and remediate fugitive emissions. The Project Canary solution is continuous, rugged, simple and affordable.
Operations/Client Success Manager
Join Project Canary
Want to be one of the first? We are giving away part of our first major production run to get these birds chirping for you.